1. The motor is placed inside the mill so as to save space;
2. The motor inside the roller body is suitable for the steel-frame workshop;
3. The pneumatic drive servo feeding device can automatically adjust the feeding door through its material sensor on the feed hopper, thereby keeping the materials in the observation tube at the optimal height and ensuring that the materials can fill the feeding rollers and be ground continuously;
4. The grinding distance is precise and stable;
5. Multiple damping devices are deployed to minimize vibration;
6. Using a reliable fine-tune screw mechanism.
7. Using a non-standard tooth-wedge belt to meet the needs of high-power transmission tasks.
8. Screw tensioning wheel adjusting device is deployed to precisely adjust the tension of the tooth-wedge-belt.
4. PLMFKT Roller Flour Mill